Sunday 2 June 2013

The weekend

We came back to KL on Friday.
Didn't do much for the weekend.
Just some groceries shopping and window shopping.
Baby bought a dress and a white top.
Being addicted to shopping isn't really a good thing.
Thank god I am not a shopaholic.
I would be broke by the 3 day after my salary is out if I'm like that.
Haha.. Baby baby.. Be good to my pocket okie?

Baby.. Sorry I don't have money.
I need to save up.
Gonna cut down on expensive food and expensive outings. Okay?
I hope you will understand.
It's gonna be hard to save up but after that we have extra money to spend.

I love you...
This month is gonna be our 1st anniversary.
I don't know how to make things special but I'll figure something out.
Just let me budget some money first.

Many many more years ahead.
Just you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment