Monday 8 July 2013

7 Billion People

My dear...
I am grateful to have you.
You are being so understanding these past few days.
For saying thank you, I brought you to the places you wanted to go and bought you what I could afford.
Hope you like the bag and will use it for as long as you can.
I'll buy you something branded in future.

I am not saying that I will lose interest in you without having sex.
All I'm saying is or hinting is that we need to spice things up.
I want you to want me like before.
I feel like I can't make you crave for me anymore.
Did I lose my touch?

I want you to know that among 7 billion people in this world, I chose to Love you.
This is how important you are to me.

I‘ll be your crying shoulder, I’ll be love’s suicide, I’ll be better when I’m older, I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.”
- Edwin McCain


This picture made my day

No comments:

Post a Comment