Monday 15 July 2013

Irreplaceable

Baby... I have this urge to propose to you right now.
I miss you so much.
I want to hold you tightly and show you that I can keep you safe.
I'll take good care of you.
I'll be your shoulder to cry on.
I'll be by your side whenever you need me.
I'll be happy with you.
I'll be silly with you.
I'll be everything you need.

I know this past year I wasn't exactly the best hubby but I promise you this:
1) I'll always love you.
2) I'll always protect you.
3) I'll always cheer you up.
4) I'll always keep you in mind.
5) I'll keep you safe.
6) I'll never cheat on you.
7) I'll give you the best that I can.
8) Lastly, I'll give you my heart.

In your eyes, I have found my home.
In your heart, I have found my love.
In your soul, I have found my mate.
With you, I am whole, full, alive.
You are my breath, my every heartbeat.
I am yours.
You are mine.
Of this we are certain.
You are lodged in my heart.
The small key is lost.
You must stay there forever.

I ❤ You
Bernice Magdalyn Chin Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment